22 Dec Marketing Associate
Metis Marketing Associate Job Posting
Metis is building a hub for the entire Web3 economy in 3 stages: Layer 2 Ethereum scaling solution with fast and cheap transactions; NO-CODE integration via smart contract templates; and a Decentralized Autonomous Company (DAC) infrastructure enabling both blockchain AND Web2 companies to build decentralized businesses on-chain, with all the functionalities of real-world enterprises and all the security and decentralization of the Ethereum blockchain.
Our company is seeking a sharp self-starter to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Associate. Responsibilities for the job include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing and releasing the weekly newsletter.
- Updating the Metis blog. .
- Working with external PR and marketing partners and agencies to amplify Metis messaging and branding.
- Event coordination.
- Creating and running ad campaigns on Google and other platforms.
- Social media marketing (Twitter and Reddit).
Credentials Metis is looking for include (but are not limited to):
- High-level fluency in English, to the point where the candidate can perform tasks such as appear on blockchain/crypto shows and give talks on behalf of Metis at conferences.
- Proficiency in at least one other language preferred, with significant consideration given to candidates who also show proficiency in Mandarin.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, for everything ranging from pitch emails to pitch decks to Medium articles to social media posts.
- Ability to be both a self-starter and a team player, someone who can hit the ground running in the new job, but also be a resource and encouraging voice to colleagues.
- Versatility. While the job title is Business Development Associate, Metis staffers and even the founders often wear multiple hats. Proficiency in areas ranging from marketing activities to Business Strategy are highly encouraged.
- Experience in a similar role with other companies.
- Experience with and/or knowledge of the blockchain industry.
- Extensive network. Preference will be given to candidates who have extensive contacts within the blockchain/crypto industry in general, and blockchain/crypto media industry and influencers in particular.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Please send your resume and short cover letter (1 page or less) to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.metis.io.